- We present the current state of development of the Edaphobase Database User Portal and the functionality we want from an ecological soil-biodiversity data portal;
- How does Edaphobase (as the EUdaphobase data platform) fulfil these needs;
- Discuss needs for further developments.
Sign up in advance for the webinar here (mandatory).
Exercises using the Portal will be possible during the Webinar.
To take part in the guided exercises:
- It is highly recommended to have two screens (one for the Webinar, one for the Portal);
- As many functions are only available for registered users (set up your log-ins etc.) please register for the Edaphobase Portal through the Log in drop-down menu.
Registration cannot occur during the Webinar (an activation e-mail is sent for confirmation, etc.), so that this must be done in advance.
Guide for registering to Edaphobase is here.
Moderators David Russell, Senckenberg Görlitz and ed[medien]